This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 23, 2013 7:06 AM by 920775 RSS

WLS JMS bridge not forwarding mesages

Roshni Shankar Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I want to send messages from a queue in the source weblogic domain to the target queue in another weblogic domain. Both the domains are weblogic server. On the source server agile PLM is deployed. For this communication I established JMS bridge and JMS destination on my source server. The resource adpater is deployed and active. But my bridge is not working. Is not forwarding message to the target queue on the target server.

I inspected the log files. I found the following error

"<BEA-190032> << eis/jms/WLSConnectionFactoryJNDINoTX > ResourceAllocationException thrown by resource adapter on call to ManagedConnectionFactory.createManagedConnection(): "javax.resource.ResourceException: ConnectionFactory: failed to get initial context (InitialContextFactory =weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory, url = t3://<target_server_ip>:<port>, user name = null) "> "

Also on the monitoring tab of the JMS bridge initially it was showing message "Failed to look up the source adapter" then I deployed the resource adapter. Now on the monitoring tab its showing the message "Connected to the source" instead of shoing "Fowarding Messages" . can anyone tell me what could be the cause. Please help its really urgetnt!!!

Can anyone please tell me what can be the issue?

Thanks in Advance!!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points