1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 8:39 PM by 743540 RSS

Jdeveloper Application Server configuration cannot reach SOA server

I have installed JDeveloper 11.1.1.6.0 and also have a running SOA Suite for Developer domain. The domain is running as I can open it from the console.
      When I add the application server in JDeveloper all tests are running fine. However, whenever I click on the SOA tab under my Localdomain in JDev I get the following exception

javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.net.ConnectionException: t3s://......7002: Destination unreachable; nested exception is: java.net.ConnectionException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination].

I get the same error when I try to deploy a composite bpel during the SOA Server lookup I get the following error message

java.lang.RuntimeException: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3s://[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3cf4:9c2:3f57:febf]:7002: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination]
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.WeblogicSOAServer.initPartitions(WeblogicSOAServer.java:89)
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.WeblogicSOAServer.<init>(WeblogicSOAServer.java:68)
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.ASBrowserHelper.listWeblogicSOAServers(ASBrowserHelper.java:275)
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.ASBrowserHelper.listSOAServers(ASBrowserHelper.java:201)
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.ASBrowserHelper$RunnableListSOAServers.run(ASBrowserHelper.java:333)
           at oracle.ide.dialogs.ProgressBar.run(ProgressBar.java:655)
           at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
      Caused by: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: t3s://[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3cf4:9c2:3f57:febf]:7002: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination]
           at weblogic.jndi.internal.ExceptionTranslator.toNamingException(ExceptionTranslator.java:40)
           at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.toNamingException(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:788)
           at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:368)
           at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.java:315)
           at weblogic.jndi.Environment.getContext(Environment.java:285)
           at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactory.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactory.java:117)
           at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:667)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(InitialContext.java:223)
           at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(InitialContext.java:197)
           at oracle.soa.management.internal.facade.ServerManagerImpl.<init>(ServerManagerImpl.java:76)
           at oracle.soa.management.internal.facade.ServerManagerFactoryImpl.createServerManager(ServerManagerFactoryImpl.java:28)
           at oracle.tip.tools.ide.fabric.asbrowser.WeblogicSOAServer.initPartitions(WeblogicSOAServer.java:85)
           ... 6 more
      Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: t3s://[2001:0:9d38:6ab8:3cf4:9c2:3f57:febf]:7002: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreateInternal(RJVMFinder.java:216)
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreate(RJVMFinder.java:170)
           at weblogic.rjvm.ServerURL.findOrCreateRJVM(ServerURL.java:153)
           at weblogic.jndi.WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.getInitialContext(WLInitialContextFactoryDelegate.java:353)
           ... 16 more
      Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Destination unreachable; nested exception is:
           java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect; No available router to destination
           at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.bootstrap(ConnectionManager.java:470)
           at weblogic.rjvm.ConnectionManager.bootstrap(ConnectionManager.java:321)
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMManager.findOrCreateRemoteInternal(RJVMManager.java:254)
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMManager.findOrCreate(RJVMManager.java:197)
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreateRemoteServer(RJVMFinder.java:238)
           at weblogic.rjvm.RJVMFinder.findOrCreateInternal(RJVMFinder.java:200)
           ... 19 more

I tried to find some more information and found that sometimes it has to do with the hosts file,
      mine just states the localhost
      # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
      #     127.0.0.1 localhost
      #     ::1 localhost
      127.0.0.1     localhost
      127.0.0.1     localhost     localhost.localdomain
        • 1. Re: Jdeveloper Application Server configuration cannot reach SOA server
          I tried all different possibilities with the hosts file though to no reveal.
          When I opened http://localhost:7001/soa-infra/ I noticed that the URLs from the Useful links were pointing to different versions of my localhost. However, even after I was able to make each of them work, JDeveloper still won't connect using the t3 connection.

Then I found in my domain config.xml some information about the server with the <listen-address /> meaning that it would use localhost.
          When I changed this to <listen-address>MyHostName</listen-address> it all started working.