This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 3:16 AM by 871509 RSS

EBS R12 forms not launching in a new desktop

957008 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
EBS R12 forms not launching in a new desktop. Poup blocker is disabled. Java is installed in the desktop same version as the one that is working in other desktops.
What am i missing to enable / validate to get forms launched on a Windows XP with IE8 desktop.

Please help.

Thanks,
SR
  • 1. Re: EBS R12 forms not launching in a new desktop
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    SR123456 wrote:
    EBS R12 forms not launching in a new desktop. Poup blocker is disabled. Java is installed in the desktop same version as the one that is working in other desktops.
    What am i missing to enable / validate to get forms launched on a Windows XP with IE8 desktop.

Please help.

Thanks,
    SR
    Is the issue with one client or with all clients?

What is the error you get when you open forms? Can you find any errors in JRE console window? Any errors in Apache log files?

Please make sure you meet the minimum requirements as per (Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 [ID 389422.1]).

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: EBS R12 forms not launching in a new desktop
    871509 Newbie
    Hi SR,

As I read in your post is mention that you use IE8 desktop. From IE7 and more, IE have a session merge function that mean your forms will not launching in a new desktop if you login with different username. Try to add -nomerge in the last line from your IE8 shortcut or you can use in private session that IE8 has it.

Thanks
    Adrian

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points