1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 4, 2012 2:12 PM by Andy Tael-Oracle RSS

Problem with SkillBuilders Calendar (1.0.1) [Plug-in] in APEX 4.2

Andy Tael-Oracle
      Hello,
      I am not sure if this is the right forum for questions about 3rd party plug-ins but I'll give it a try.

I am trying to use the SkillBuilders Calendar (1.0.1) [Plug-in] and it doesn't render my page correctly. And by that I mean it doesn't even show anything, just an empty region border but no calendar at all.

The Region Definition Type is : SkillBuilders Calendar (1.0.1) [Plug-in]

My query is pretty simple:
      SELECT NULL AS id,
        evt.event_title AS title,
        'true' AS all_day,
        NVL(TO_CHAR(sbip_schedule.start_date(evt.schedule), 'YYYY-MM-DD"T"HH24:MI:SS'), NULL) AS start_date,
        NVL(TO_CHAR(sbip_schedule.end_date(evt.schedule), 'YYYY-MM-DD"T"HH24:MI:SS'), NULL) AS end_date,
         NULL AS url,
        NULL AS class_name
      FROM event_info evt
      I have tried to re-install the plug-in but it is the same result.

Any ideas what could be wrong?

--Andy                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
        • 1. Re: Problem with SkillBuilders Calendar (1.0.1) [Plug-in] in APEX 4.2
          Andy Tael-Oracle
          Just as a FYI.
          It turns out that I ran into a database bug where I was using secure files to store the plug-in documents. No problem with the plug-in, just a db bug.
          Solution is to move the plug-in documents from secure files to basic files.

--Andy