3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 10:27 AM by fac586 RSS

how to decrease font size in the List with Icon and Subcontext

NiharNarla
      Hi , please help me with decreasing the size of font in List View.

please refer the below link

http://postimage.org/image/q0blmxf67/

thank you.
        • 1. Re: how to decrease font size in the List with Icon and Subcontext
          fac586
          Nihar Narla wrote:
          Hi
          Please read the FAQ and forum sticky threads (if you haven't done so already).

When you have a problem you'll get a faster, more effective response by including as much relevant information as possible upfront. This should include:

<li>Full APEX version
          <li>Full DB/version/edition/host OS
          <li>Web server architecture (EPG, OHS or APEX listener/host OS)
          <li>Browser(s) and version(s) used
          <li>Theme
          <li>Template(s)
          <li>Region/item type(s) (making particular distinction as to whether a "report" is a standard report, an interactive report, or in fact an "updateable report" (i.e. a tabular form)

With APEX we're also fortunate to have a great resource in apex.oracle.com where we can reproduce and share problems. Reproducing things there is the best way to troubleshoot most issues, especially those relating to layout and visual formatting. If you expect a detailed answer then it's appropriate for you to take on a significant part of the effort by getting as far as possible with an example of the problem on apex.oracle.com before asking for assistance with specific issues, which we can then see at first hand.
          please help me with decreasing the size of font in List View.
          The presentational aspects of APEX applications are controlled using a combination of HTML and CSS via themes and templates. The basic answer to controlling font sizes is: use CSS. It's not possible to be more specific without the information detailed above.
          please refer the below link

http://postimage.org/image/q0blmxf67/
          Instead of posting screenshots on dubious sites popping up bizarre images, create examples on apex.oracle.com as described above.
          • 2. Re: how to decrease font size in the List with Icon and Subcontext
            NiharNarla
            Oracle APEX Version : 4.2

Theme : Blue Responsive 25

I am using region "LIST with Sub context and Icon "

Thank You

Edited by: Nihar Narla on Dec 5, 2012 12:06 AM
            • 3. Re: how to decrease font size in the List with Icon and Subcontext
              fac586
              Add the following style sheet to the Inline CSS property on the page:
              ul.largeLinkList li a h3 {
                font-size: small;
              }