3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 8:09 AM by rukbat RSS

Apps R12 Installed in window2008 but how ddid i connect ..... please help

Dear,

I have installed apps Oracle R12.1.1 in windows 2008. but while connecting database, given bellow error

""THE PROCEDURE ENTRY POINT longjmp COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY orauts.dll ""

Please help me Anybody ...

Warm Regards,

KBharathi.
        • 1. Re: Apps R12 Installed in window2008 but how ddid i connect ..... please help
          hi, anybody help me , yet awaiting for your warm reply please .....

By

KBharathi.
          • 2. Re: Apps R12 Installed in window2008 but how ddid i connect ..... please help
            EdStevens
            975078 wrote:
            hi, anybody help me , yet awaiting for your warm reply please .....

By

KBharathi.
            =================================

Patience, Grasshopper

You posted 3 follow-ups within a mere fourteen minutes of your original post.

This forum is not a chat line, and it is not paid support.

Everyone here has a job for which they are paid, and this forum is not it.

No one is responsible for monitoring it and giving a quick response.

Furthermore, it is a global forum. The person with the information you seek may very well live 20 time zones away from you and was going to bed just as you posted. He will not even see your post for several more hours.

Your original post went up in the middle of the night for half the world.

No one with the information you seek is deliberately withholding it until you sound sufficiently desperate.

In addition, you are posting a apps question in a database forum. Your question would be better served in the appropriate forum. Try General EBS Discussion

Edited by: EdStevens on Dec 5, 2012 7:06 AM
            • 3. Re: Apps R12 Installed in window2008 but how ddid i connect ..... please help
              rukbat
              Moderator Action:
              Though this forum isn't my primary responsibility, I glance through every sub-forum from sheer curiosity.

I pruned two of the three nonsense bump posts to let the thread have some readability.

@ O.P.,
              You impatience is not the least bit complimentary to you. When you do that, you present yourself as a primary school undergraduate and not as a professional. As already noted, you need to have patience with these user-to-user forums.
              NEVER bump a forum post.
              There is no obligation that a post ever get a response, let alone a quick one.

If you have a critical business need for assistance, these forums are the wrong place to ask. When such a need exists you must use your service contract support privileges and log a traditional SR with the company.