1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 9:07 AM by user651154 RSS

11gR2 Recon Insert Received stuck in Pending when adding a task on response

user651154
      Reconciliation Insert Received stuck in Pending when generating a task on "Event Processed" response

When configuring a task to be generated on a "Event Processed" response for the Reconciliation Insert Received task the Reconciliation Insert Received task gets stuck in a Pending status. The Resource Object instance is created for the user but the task to be triggered on Event Processed response is never added to the process. I have tried this with multiple resource objects / process definitions. If a task is not configured to be triggered on the Event Processed response then the Reconciliation Insert Received task completes as expected. There are no exceptions in the logs when this occurs. I can see that the Reconciliation Insert Received task response is set to "Event Processed" but it's in a pending status. I've tried configuring the task to be added as a task with a simple copy adapter or even one that simply auto completes. If this task is added manually it completes as expected. Can anyone provide any input as to why my task is not being triggered and the Recon Insert Received task is getting stuck in a Pending status? I have performed the same configuration in previous OIM versions several times with no problems. Also, I don't see any exceptions in the logs during the time the reconciliation is happening either.

Thanks!

Edited by: user651154 on Dec 5, 2012 9:03 AM