This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2012 8:32 PM by Aman.... Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Question about undo segment
    namman Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated
    I respect and read all your comment/advice/explainantion on my post. And that is all I come here for.

All your reply is clear and make sense. The thing is that all your explaination is also on documments/books, which we I already read carefully before I come here. That does not mean I did not read your explaination or advice. I did read (more than once) them, then re-read documents/books parts relating to the issue. I am really appriciated.

The problem is on my side. Perhaps, I do not point out the issue clearly, as the result, your explaination is about the suface of the issue, not the core of the issue I am looking for. That may make you think I ignore your explaination when I keep ask questions that you think you already answer/explain. That is my fault. I am sorry.

However, your explaination helps me to come back to look at the issue as the whole picture of Oracle Architecture. I find out that the issue is much more complicated than I thought. I am working on that, and will come back later with my conclusion and expect reviews from you.

Thanks again
  • 16. Re: Question about undo segment
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    Please don't apologize as I am not knowing all about Oracle db and can explain to only the extent I know about the things( or I think I know about them) . I am sorry that I coudln't answer properly but I am sure, our Guru's over here like Jonathan, Hemant, Justin, Rp would explain whenever they would have a look at the thread.

Aman....

PS: Thanks for the kind words!
  • 17. Re: Question about undo segment
    rp0428 Guru
    That's sort of what confuses me. I thought I did explain in my last reply when I provided a reference to an almost identical example from the Oracle docs. ;)
  • 18. Re: Question about undo segment
    Aman.... Oracle ACE
    Yeah and I think that I did explain whatever little possible and I know to make the doubt but it seems that OP is looking for some really deep stuff and I am not sure what :-) .

Regards
    Aman....
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points