This content has been marked as final. Show 12 replies
there are multiple approaches:1 person found this helpful
1. If reconciling using OOTB DB connector(like: EBS ER, PeopleSoft, SAP, DBUser OOTB connector). then have a select clause like below in same recon query
2. If reconciling using GTC connector, AD and flatfile ICF connector then you have to implement Transformation Adapter concept.
3. If you have custom code for recon generate in Java itself.
Thanks for your prompt reply..
I am using GTC could you plz more elaborate how to do so using GTC ...
I am new to OIM 11g
1. Login to Design Console and open your GTC provisioning process definition , then Add a new task called "Notify Email".
2. Check Required for Completion, Allow Cancel and optionally Disable Manual Insert.
3. In the Integration tab, add tcCompleteTask
4. In the assignment tab, add an entry with the Default rule, target type of User, and for the User field pick an existing user with a valid email address in their User Profile.
5. In the Notification tab add an entry and check Assignee, (You can select User, Manager etc ) have the Status field set to C and for the Email field pick a Provisioning type of Notification Template that you have already created.
N.B: 7. Make sure the IT Resource and email configuration properly otherwise you will not get the mail.
find below link for Transformation used on GTC
Re: Issue with Custom transformation provider for DBAT GTC connector in OIM
Re: Custom transformation provider for OIM GTC connector example?
I am unable to follow the Doc.
The look up it says i am unable to find..
Is there any other way of doing this..
Or screen shot of this process or development guide or something
you have to replace the 'CONNECTOR_NAME' with the actual GTC connector name. this is the name given when you create GTC connector. verify in your env.
1.Create a new lookup definition, Lookup.*CONNECTOR_NAME*.UM.ReconTransformations.
you have to create this using design console
2.Search for and open the Lookup.*CONNECTOR_NAME*.UM.Configuration lookup definition.
This should be in your environment just search by replacing CONNECTOR_NAME with the name of connector as suggested above.
Even follow the other 2 links given in above post having example and worked for others
Can i use event handler for this..?
Edited by: user13133319 on Dec 6, 2012 12:41 AM
yes. for Email you can use post Process event handler as it is not a mandatory field.
Thanks Every one for your help...
Can some plz share with me the API details and howto achive this using event handlers.
go through above link. It has all the info. For email you don't need much but use
Thanks every one!!!