1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 6, 2012 3:03 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

EBS R12.1.1 vision Instance - need help with oc4jadmin password

Hi all

I have installed R12.1.1 vision instance and need to deploy war file, so I have using application Server control but I can not login with user oc4jadmin.
      http://<host.domain.com>:8000/ascontrol

I have tried various default passwords, secret,oafm, welcome, welcome1 etc and none of them work.

I have also tried reseting the password in the system-jazn-data.xml, as per the documentation, but it still does not get reset to the new password

I need help from experts urgently

What is the actual default password, why the system-jazn-data.xml not encrypting the clear password.

Any workaround

Please help

Paul F
        • 1. Re: EBS R12.1.1 vision Instance - need help with oc4jadmin password
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          975481 wrote:
          Hi all

I have installed R12.1.1 vision instance and need to deploy war file, so I have using application Server control but I can not login with user oc4jadmin.
          http://<host.domain.com>:8000/ascontrol

I have tried various default passwords, secret,oafm, welcome, welcome1 etc and none of them work.

I have also tried reseting the password in the system-jazn-data.xml, as per the documentation, but it still does not get reset to the new password

I need help from experts urgently

What is the actual default password, why the system-jazn-data.xml not encrypting the clear password.

Any workaround

Please help

Paul F
          If none of the passwords you mentioned above worked for you, then please change the password as per these docs.

Installing Patch 7272722 Oc4jadmin Password Error: Unsuccessful Verification Of User/Password Pair [ID 955723.1]
          Deploying A New Forms Ear And Getting A Fatal Error [ID 468157.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein