2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 9:30 PM by Ivruksha RSS

How to map Write-Off details to GL

Hi,
      I'm using cst_write_offs,cst_write_off_details tables in one of my query. I want to know how we can map these tables to the GL tables.

Scenario:
      --------------------
      Need to fetch rcv_transaction_id and po_distribution_id from the above write-off tables.
      I am getting WRITE_OFF_ID from other query which I'm passing to these write-off tables to get the write-off data.
      However there are multiple records in the cst_write_off_details table for one WRITE_OFF_ID. I found that AE_HEADER_ID and AE_LINE_ID combination is unique for these records.

Is there any chance of getting single record from this table?
      Is there any revelence in AE_HEADER_ID and AE_LINE_ID with GL header and line details and can we map those?

Please help.

Thanks and Regards,
      Ravindra
        • 1. Re: How to map Write-Off details to GL
          Hi,
          Please help if anyone knows about write-off transcations.

Regards,
          Ravindra
          • 2. Re: How to map Write-Off details to GL
            Ivruksha
            user12228525 wrote:

Is there any revelence in AE_HEADER_ID and AE_LINE_ID with GL header and line details and can we map those?

Hi Ravindra,

The AE_HEADER_ID is a reference for an accounting entry created at subledger level .... it is not directly linked in to GL_JE_HEADERS/ GL_JE_LINES , however the link between them is made available in the GL_IMPORT_REFERENCES table.
            In the GL_IMPORT_REFERENCES table, you have a column for JE_HEADER_ID which is a reference available in GL_JE_HEADERS Table ... and you have a column for REFERENCE_7 which is a reference to the AE_HEADER_ID in the XLA_AE_HEADERS table.

Regards,
            Ivruksha

Edited by: Ivruksha on Dec 11, 2012 7:30 PM