1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 7, 2012 7:44 AM by fac586 RSS

built-in javascripts

978639 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello All,

On APEX 4.1
I found the Add Row button has the built-in javascripts
javascript:addRow();

I wonder if there is a reference documenation to show all the available built-in functions?
I found the below page for all javaScripts APIs, but it doesn't include addrow(), so I think there must be another documentation.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/appdev.112/e12510/javascript_api.htm

Many thanks
Best
Yang
  • 1. Re: built-in javascritps
    fac586 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    >

Welcome to the forum: please read the FAQ and forum sticky threads (if you haven't done so already), and update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "975636".
    On APEX 4.1
    I found the Add Row button has the built-in javascripts
    javascript:addRow();

I wonder if there is a reference documenation to show all the available built-in functions?
    I found the below page for all javaScripts APIs, but it doesn't include addrow(), so I think there must be another documentation.
    No, that is all of the API documentation. It may be unintentionally incomplete (i.e. documentation bugs), but some APIs are intentionally not documented as they are intended only for internal APEX use. Oracle may change the signatures, behaviour, or implementation of these undocumented and unsupported methods, or remove them completely without notice. Use of undocumented APIs by developers may result in loss of data, and/or failure of your applications, APEX installation or database. Oracle may not provide support in cases where damage has occurred as a consequence of using undocumented/unsupported features.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points