ennisb wrote:No lie, I had to roll back to another version of sqldeveloper until I had time to track down what their issue was. I thought maybe one of my connections was an issue, that turned out to be a dead end.
I figured out the problem. I started the app from the command line so that I could see exceptions. Turns out that the jTDS jar I had installed was the issue.
I installed a different version of jTDS and then was able to configure the connection. Bottom line jTDS 1.3 would not work, nut jTDS1.2 did. I would
be nice if the application would trap the error and display in a window instead of just not bringing up the Connections dialog.