This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I downloaded the SQL developer and the datamodeler. But the connection can't be established.
The error message is something like: Not successful. Verify the URL format for the specified driver.
(I don't have the english version)
connection-type: Advanced Role: standard
I think the problem is that i use jdbc:polite but I don't know where exactly the problem is.
I exported the connection settings from JDeveloper (as xml) and imported it in Sql developer.
I am grateful for any hint!
Edited by: 976031 on 10.12.2012 08:54
Is the Oracle lite database up and running?
You will need to know the name of the database, the user name + password (login):
1) Start SQL datamodeler.
2) Select File -> Import -> Data Dictionary...
3) Click "Add" ( bottom left )
4) Enter database, the user name + password
5) Choose the connectio0n tab "Oracle" or "JDBC"
6) Continue from there . . .