2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 11:02 AM by 978652 RSS

Inconsistent State Error when running DataMiner OBE sample workflows

In a test environment, running Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release - 64bit Production and using SQL Developer Client
      and Data Miner ,

java version "1.6.0_27"
      Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_27-b07)
      Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.2-b06, mixed mode, sharing)

I setup my test user and imported the OBE workflows. When I try to Run any of the components, I get an error : Inconsistent State - Finished job detected but unable to reload the editor.

java.lang.Exception: Inconsistent state - finished job detected, but unable to reload the editor.
           at oracle.dmt.dataminer.workflow.WorkflowEditor.jobFinished(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.dmt.dataminer.runner.RunItem.fireJobFinished(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.dmt.dataminer.runner.RunItem.access$100(Unknown Source)
           at oracle.dmt.dataminer.runner.RunItem$7.run(Unknown Source)
           at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
           at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:597)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
           at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

If I close the workflow, I cannot reopen. I get a error: Failed to open Workflow.