1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 9, 2012 5:23 PM by fac586 RSS

Reports / Column templates

user11085282
      Hello

I would like to have two different column templates conditionally executed depending on the column number.

In the column template I can define a PL/SQL condition, which works for example without any problems when I use the place holder #ROWNUM#, however doesn't for the #COLNUM# or any other place holder I could find. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance for your help
      Lukasz
        • 1. Re: Reports / Column templates
          fac586
          user11085282 wrote:
          Hello
          Please update your forum profile with a real handle instead of "user11085282", and always include your APEX version when asking a question.
          I would like to have two different column templates conditionally executed depending on the column number.

In the column template I can define a PL/SQL condition, which works for example without any problems when I use the place holder #ROWNUM#, however doesn't for the #COLNUM# or any other place holder I could find. Any ideas?
          The online help accessed through the labels of the report template properties provides the clearest information on this, revealing that #COLNUM# is only supported in the Column/Row Templates themselves, not the Expressions.

What other "place holders"/expressions have you tried?

Is this a generic column or a named column template?

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

See similar threads on the same topic:

<li>{message:id=9735930}
          <li>{message:id=9747354}