This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2012 8:24 AM by 978898 RSS

Error logging into business rules

978898 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I've installed EPM 11.1.2.1 in my PC and all the services seems to be up and running but when i'm trying to access business rules from eas console it's showing me the below error -

Error logging in to Business Rules. The repository has not been configured or you are not authorized to use Business Rules.

Detail:Error while sending command to HBR Server running within the EAS server.

Detail:com.hyperion.hbr.excp.DatabaseException.<init>(java.lang.String, [Ljava.lang.Object;, com.hyperion.hbr.excp.ExceptionSeverity, java.lang.Throwable)

** I'm using admin login**

Any help in this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Agni                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points