This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2012 1:10 PM by Brandye Barrington RSS

voucher receiving time

Roger25 Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
If my company is a OPN, and the administrator orders a 25% discount voucher (for OPN's), then what's the time to receive that voucher? How much should we wait for the voucher?

Thanks
  • 1. Re: voucher receiving time
    bigdelboy Pro
    Roger22 wrote:
    Hi,
    If my company is a OPN, and the administrator orders a 25% discount voucher (for OPN's), then what's the time to receive that voucher? How much should we wait for the voucher?

Thanks
    I know this doesn't help much but the best place to ask is on OPN itself (http://www.oracle.com/partners/index.html) , but i suspect they will forward you back to your Company OPN administrator.

If others kno better feel free to answer Roger.
  • 2. Re: voucher receiving time
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    My response would be the same. I believe that your company administrator purchases the vouchers and then provides them to you. I'm not sure of the time line. This would be a good question for your company administrator or for opn-edu_ww@oracle.com.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator
  • 3. Re: voucher receiving time
    Roger25 Explorer
    The administrator has sent the email containing the order form on December 4th. I heard that these e-mails "run" from one Oracle employee to another, and only yesterday, OU has sent the vouchers to us. I think this is a large time to receive an ordered voucher (1+ week), Usually these vouchers should be received in maximum 48 hours.
    But i will write this to opn-edu_ww@oracle.com (or is there another e-mail address, for Romania?)

Regards,
  • 4. Re: voucher receiving time
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    opn-edu_ww@oracle.com is the address you need to use.

Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points