how can i unrestricd CD and bash. Some one help me with this.
rbash: bash: command not found
rbash: cd: restricted
ucenik35@edubuntu:~$ uname -a
Linux edubuntu 2.6.20-17-generic #2 SMP Wed Aug 20 16:47:34 UTC 2008 i686 GNU/Linux
can you clarify this, what you are trying to achieve
for rbash study ... refer
1. What is your purpose to use ubuntu? Your issue seems not related with Oracle product
2. There is seeded linux forum site, so close your issue here as answered than move your issue Oracle Discussion Forums » Linux » Generic Linux
3. You may also rise thread at ubuntu forum site
Yes i know that, that i need to ask the administrator to change the log shell, but im on school and they wont change shell, so i want to change it and make bash working and all other restricted commands like ./ ; CD ; $ and ... and i need help so i posted here for help :)
rbash - special shell with restricted permissions.
You can make it's unrestricted only in this case:
1. Administrator make mistake and put any other shell at current seach path.
2. You found some new bugs at rbash and make it's unrectricted.
At any case this forbidden and can cause some problems with low.
i need to ask the administrator to change the log shell, but im on school and they wont change shell
You select wrong place for this questions.