Build two sections in the dashboard and in the section properties use condition.
Create a interim report for the condition.
In the condition validate for first section(which shows results) as -rows greater than 0
In the condition validate for second section(which shows no results) as -rows equal than 0
So when no results appears then second section will be visible.
Suppose if report is not giving any results for a particular filters,it is showing No results and as well as filters which i have selected. I want to remove the filter conditions. i want to show only the No Results,i don't have the data for any filter conditions.
To create a custom message to alert users to no data in the results of an analysis:
1. Edit the analysis to which you want to add a custom message.
2. Click the "Analysis editor: Results tab".
3. Click the Analysis Properties toolbar button. The "Analysis Properties dialog" is displayed.
4. In the No Results Settings box, select Display Custom Message.
5. In the Header field, enter the text of the header for the custom message.
6. In the Message field, enter the explanatory text.
7. Click OK.