This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 7:17 PM by Ivruksha RSS

Oracle R12 Payables Manager SETUP Payment Terms problem

i_do_me_you_do_you Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi, I want to ask whether someone can resolve the following problem when I am trying to setup the Payment terms in payables manager:
"Oracle: error - 20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02901: You do not have access privileges to any operating unit. Please check if your profile option MO: Security Profile includes any operating unit or the profile option MO: Operating Unit is set. has been detected in MO_GLOBAL.INIT."
The Primary and Secondary Ledgers are setup with all statuses on completed (green checked). There is a Business group associated with a Operating Unit , as well as all responsibilities are linked and on visible and editable.
Thank you in advance!
  • 1. Re: Oracle R12 Payables Manager SETUP Payment Terms problem
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi,

Please check there are any values assigned for the profile option MO: Security Profile or not,
    if not assign appropriate value and re-test this case.

References:
    XLAACCPB - Create Accounting Program fails with Oracle error -20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02901: You do not have access privilege to any operating unit [ID 753824.1]

Regards,
    Ivruksha
  • 2. Re: Oracle R12 Payables Manager SETUP Payment Terms problem
    i_do_me_you_do_you Newbie
    Thank you for the quick answer!
    The problem is that the entity is not a multi-organization and thus we don`t have a MO Profile. There is only one legal entity with one establishment , one business group and one operating unit. Maybe we have to check this somewhere in the system so that Oracle knows MOAC is not relevant. Please point where in the system navigator we can mark this option. If this is not the case and MO profile is a must, please advise where to find it.
    Thank you again!
  • 3. Re: Oracle R12 Payables Manager SETUP Payment Terms problem
    Raju .G Newbie
    Hi,

please go through the below Note Id:

Note ID:753824.1

Regards,
    Raju.
  • 4. Re: Oracle R12 Payables Manager SETUP Payment Terms problem
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi,

not having more than one operating unit does not mean that you are not using Multi Org, as long as you have a BG,LE, Ledger, OU ... it is a multi org environment.
    You do not need to define a security profile for MOAC ... you have to select the value for MO:Security profile which would be your Business Group ...(If you are using the seeded one, it would be Setup Business Group)
    The place to tell whether your environment is multi org or not, is during the installation of the application i guess...

Now, you not perform any additional setup for making the security profile available ... your BG would be your security profile value.....
    Switch responsibility to System Administrator, navigate to Profile > System , query for your responsibility name and the profile option MO: Security Profile, and set the value (i.e. your business group) name at the site level ...
    Re-test the issue ....

Regards,
    Ivruksha

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points