I installed OBI 184.108.40.206.2BP1, configured it to use Active Directory and WNA. Also enabled SSO using Kerberos scripts. All browsers are running fine but I am no able to Authenticate in Ipad app.
Below is the configuration I have used to Add server
Host: xxx.yyy.com (also tried with IP address)
SSL – Off
SSO – Off (also tried setting to ON)
Username: my username
Pass: my password
Save Pw: On
Device Locale: On
Analytics Path: /analytics/saw.dll
Publisher Path: /xmlpserver
The only workaround I could think of was to deploy analytics application with different name without SSO configuration. So now I have two application running one for browser(with SSO) and one for mobile/ipad (without SSO). Let me know if there is any other workaround for this issue.