This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 12, 2012 6:24 AM by Srini VEERAVALLI RSS

custome sign in page

user607649 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
I am using OBIEE11g in Linuc box.I tried all the forumns.Each one says different solution.
My requirment is
When i open http://ip:9704/analytics it should be display my company logo for hole page,Not for the banner only.How will do and what are the css files to change and how to set.

in 10g i put my login page image bglogon.jpg. same thing we have to implement 11g also.How?

Thanks
Govind R
  • 1. Re: custome sign in page
    Srini VEERAVALLI Guru
    Are you trying to put the image as background of the page? If i get more details I may try it

check this link
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17904_01/bi.1111/e10541/webuicustom.htm#CACJFCDI

These are the files you might need to change/edit
    OFM\Oracle_BI1\bifoundation\web\msgdb\messages\logoncontrolmessages.xml
    \OFM\Oracle_BI1\bifoundation\web\msgdb\l_en\messages\utilmessages.xml

If helps pls mark
  • 2. Re: custome sign in page
    user607649 Newbie
    This document says:

Copy the logoncontrolmessages.xml file in the ORACLE_HOME\bifoundation\web\msgdb\messages directory to the ORACLE_INSTANCE\bifoundation\OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent\coreapplication_obipsn\msgdb\messages directory.

Edit the logoncontrolmessages.xml file as appropriate. Save your changes and close the file.

Copy the files to modify from the ORACLE_HOME\bifoundation\web\msgdb\pages\common directory to the ORACLE_INSTANCE\bifoundation\OracleBIPresentationServicesComponent\coreapplication_obipsn\msgdb\pages\common directory.

Edit the files in the \pages\common directory as appropriate, keeping the following points in mind:

The files all end with the .html suffix. However, these are actually XML-based files. When editing the files, use an editor that supports XML and ensure that the resulting files are saved as valid XML.

The Not Logged On page (kmsgAuthenticateNotLoggedOn), used for session timeout, is displayed only when users are not logged on and attempt to access a URL that does not support direct logon. For example, suppose a user accesses Oracle BI Answers and clicks the Log Off link. If the user clicks the browser's Back button and then clicks the My Account link, then the user receives the Not Logged On page.

Save your changes and close the file.

Requirment:
    Could you please let me where can i placed(path) my company logo(logo.jpg).This logo is not a banner formate only its whole page logo.
  • 3. Re: custome sign in page
    Srini VEERAVALLI Guru
    Location is same as I mentioned in one of your post dated Nov 26th.
    If you send me the 10g login screen then I try to help you same way for 11g...
    I try to respond by tomorrow.

Send me email with attachment.
    If path info helps pls mark :)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points