This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
I followed the steps, at the there were no results found in the Glass-fish server Update Centrer,
I did some research and I found some other people also looking for the same, and I I actually found examples but they were not the latest version which to be matched with the tutorials version.
Finally thanks dude for help. appreciate that.
1. Start the GlassFish Update Tool and select the Java EE 6 SDK application image.
2. Locate the Software Sources section in the Image Details tab.
3. Make release.javaeesdk.sun.com your preferred publisher if it is not already. To
do this, select Edit Properties, then Add to add the release.javaeesdk.sun.com
publisher if it is not present or select Edit to change it to the preferred publisher.
4. When you are done, select OK.
5. Under the Java EE 6 SDK application image, select Available Updates.
6. Select Java EE 6 Tutorial, version 6.0.7-5, published on 8/3/2012. It is 8.7 MB and
is available from the release.javaeesdk.sun.com repository.
7. Select Install (green down arrow on Menu bar) and accept the license agreements
when you are prompted.
8. After it has been installed, go to C:\glassfish3\glassfish\docs/javaee-tutorial/examples.
The latest version of the examples will be there. The last example I added was the
fileupload example in the web directory. Check to verify that it is there.
If the correct source repository is not selected, the tutorial package may not be found.
I will try to ensure that it gets pushed out to other repositories, like contrib.glassfish.org
and contrib.glassfish.sun.com, so it will be easier to find in the future.