2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 9:16 AM by user4958421 RSS

TimeBalance Property EPMA

user4958421
      hi,

I am trying to load account members via ads file & I am able to import all the members successfully except for the Time balance property for those accounts. When I have successfully uploaded the members I went into application library in EPMA & I don't see any time balance property on right hand side panel under planning as a drop down selection for those members. However if i add member manually I do have that option in property panel. Below is my ads file

!Section=Dimensions
      'Name|DimensionClass|DimensionAlias
      Account|Account|Account

!Hierarchies=Account
      'Parent|Child|DataStorage|DataType|TimeBalance
      #root|WFP-Accounts|StoreData|NonCurrency|Flow
      WFP-Accounts|Assumption Input|StoreData|NonCurrency|Flow
      Assumption Input|AL_SUI Rate Input|StoreData|Percentage|Flow

More over when I edit my profile & try to map the Timebalance property I don't even see that in the drop down of the application property to map to which I think is the fundamentally wrong.

Please advise

Thanks!
        • 1. Re: TimeBalance Property EPMA
          Madhavi Banavali
          Which Version is this?

Can you try updaing a record with all the properties as mentioned below in the ADS file?

!Hierarchies=Account
          'Parent|Child|IsPrimary|DataStorage|MemberValidForPlan1|MemberValidForPlan2|MemberValidForPlan3|MemberValidForWorkforce|MemberValidForCapex|Plan1Aggregation|Plan2Aggregation|Plan3Aggregation|WorkforceAggregation|CapexAggregation|DataType|SourcePlanType|AccountType|ExchangeRateType|VarianceReporting|TimeBalance|SmartList|TwoPassCalc|SkipValue|Description|WeeksDistributionMember|UDA|Alias=English|Alias=Default|BSOMemberFormula

Thanks.
          Madhavi
          • 2. Re: TimeBalance Property EPMA
            user4958421
            Hi,

I did try to put all the columns in the ads file. When I edit the profile & try to map my properties from flat file to the application properties available I only see the following options:

1) DataType
            2) DataStorage
            3) Plan1aggregation
            4) Plan2aggregation
            5) Plan3aggregation
            6) WorkforceAggregation
            7) CapexAggregation
            8) Consolidation
            9) HierarchyType
            10) PrimaryLevelWeighting
            11) BSOMemberDataStorage
            12)ASOMemberDataStorage

Still I am missing a lot of properties including Time balance to map to . Not sure if we need to enable these properties from application side to have it show over there?

Version 11.1.2.1