6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 9:04 AM by 950557 RSS

OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console

Hi,
      I need to show "Search Users" as the landing page when someone log into identity self service console, i see a system property called "Homepage for Self Service console" which gives the option to show my_access, my_info, catalog_home, or home page as landing page for self service console. is there any way to customize that to include search users page to the list ? any clue ?
        • 1. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
          Nishith Nayan
          set system property as 'home' and the add many more pages in the home page and customize accordingly then select Home page as landing page.
          http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E27559_01/dev.1112/e27150/uicust.htm#BABIJJEF

You can set the search user page in the Home page(Don't remember but user search is already in home portlet)
          • 2. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
            I don't see search user under "Homepage Taskflows", do i have to develop a new homepage portlet ?

Instead i thought we can do some reverse engineering to find if there more options to set for "Homepage for Self Service console", sometime it may be in the code but not published in the doc, can you give come insight on where I cane find the code related to that ?
            • 3. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
              Nishith Nayan
              if user search page is not under Hompage portlet you can add it in existing using customization.
              I don't have access of R2 environment.Therefore, I am not able to point out the code base for same. may someone can point out same

--nayan                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
              • 4. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
                does anyone know how to add search user to home page?
                • 5. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
                  Swati Pandey
                  I have the same requirement. Did you got a break through.
                  • 6. Re: OIM 11gR2 - Homepage for Self Service console
                    nope. we kept this aside as we had to look into other higher priority things. please share here if you find anything.