This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 10:00 PM by Sumit Khullar RSS

Particular section is not being added in Object.

Sumit Khullar Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I have tried to add a particular section in a particular object in stagging environment but the same section I have added in production,it is being able to add in that.

Why does it happen so in production and why not in stagging.I have given the same setting in stagging also.Actually I am not able to find that section in My Setup.

Thanks,

Kunal.
  • 1. Re: Particular section is not being added in Object.
    royston goveia Explorer
    Question: By Section do you mean "Related Information Section" or a Section on the Parent Object link (Contact Information, Address Information etc...)

If it's Related Information Section then then you could look at the below points

The reason this could happen is that someone may have logged in with that user id and personalized it, by going to "Edit Layout" on that Object's Detail Page. There will be 3 links below the Web Tabs. Click the "Edit Layout".

Let me know
  • 2. Re: Particular section is not being added in Object.
    Sumit Khullar Explorer
    Thanks for your response.

By section I mean Related information layout.Actually I need a add a section Exclusion in Appeal Objects.At related information layout at page layout of Appeal level,I am able to add but at My setup of appeal layout ,I am not able to see that related information layout.I have tried at production level and I am able to add that section but in staging I am not.

Thanks,
    Kunal.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points