This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 17, 2012 2:37 AM by 960034 RSS

PO workflow status monitor say workflow complete with errors

960034 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi ,

I have changed PO notification by changing associated plsql package. Now when I see PO notification from the notification window it get displayed properly.

When I search the same PO in status monitor in workflow administrator responsibility, I get following error.
=============================
     [WF_ERROR] ERROR_MESSAGE=3835: Error '-20002 - ORA-20002: 2018: Unable to generate the notification XML. Caused by: 2020: Error when getting notification content. Caused by: ORA-04061: existing state of has been invalidated ORA-04061: existing state of package body "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" has been invalidated ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" wf_notification.GetAttrDoc2(2975647, ACTION_HISTORY, text/html)' encountered during execution of Generate function 'WF_XML.Generate' for event 'oracle.apps.wf.notification.send'. ERROR_STACK= WF_MAIL.GetLOBMessage3(2975647, WFMAIL, 2020: Error when getting notification content. Caused by: ORA-04061: existing state of has been invalidated ORA-04061: existing state of package body "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" has been invalidated ORA-04065: not executed, altered or dropped package body "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called: "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" wf_notification.GetAttrDoc2(2975647, ACTION_HISTORY, text/html) Wf_Notification.GetAttrDoc(2975647, ACTION_HISTORY, text/html) Wf_Notification.GetText(2975647, text/html) Wf_Notification.GetBody(2975647, text/html) WF_NOTIFICATION.GetFullBody(nid => 2975647, disptype => text/html) WF_MAIL.GetLOBMessage3(nid => 2975647, r_ntf_pref => MAILHTML), Step -> Getting text/html body) WF_XML.GenerateDoc(oracle.apps.wf.notification.send, 2975647) WF_XML.Generate(oracle.apps.wf.notification.send, 2975647) WF_XML.Generate(oracle.apps.wf.notification.send, 2975647) Wf_Event.setMessage(oracle.apps.wf.notification.send, 2975647, WF_XML.Generate) Wf_Event.dispatch_internal()
=============================

How do I make sure workflow completed without errors.

Thanks in advance
  • 1. Re: PO workflow status monitor say workflow complete with errors
    Ivruksha Pro
    Hi,

Follow these steps to resolve the issue:

1. Shutdown the Notification Mailer and Workflow Deferred Notification Agent Listener
    2. Recompile the APPS schema through ADADMIN
    3. Start the Notification Mailer and agent listener and re-test

Reference:

Purchase Order Workflow Errors With ORA-04061: Existing State Of Package Body "APPS.PO_WF_PO_NOTIFICATION" Has Been Invalidated [ID 729343.1]

Regards,
    Ivruksha
  • 2. Re: PO workflow status monitor say workflow complete with errors
    960034 Newbie
    Thanks for the useful update, How do I perform below steps

1. Shutdown the Notification Mailer and Workflow Deferred Notification Agent Listener
    ---- How do I shutdown Notification Mailer and Workflow Deferred Notification Agent Listener
    --- What do we mean by recompile APPS schema through ADADMIN , do this mean we have to compile all the invalid objects of apps schema.
    3. Start the Notification Mailer and agent listener and re-test
  • 3. Re: PO workflow status monitor say workflow complete with errors
    Kashif M Oracle ACE
    957031 wrote:
    Thanks for the useful update, How do I perform below steps

---- How do I shutdown Notification Mailer and Workflow Deferred Notification Agent Listener
    refer MOS note:
    Workflow Java Mailer & Notifications FAQ [ID 562551.1]
    and http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A60725_05/html/comnls/us/fnd/fndwfmal.htm

--- What do we mean by recompile APPS schema through ADADMIN , do this mean we have to compile all the invalid objects of apps schema.
    check
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/A97501_01/acrobat/11iadutil.pdf

thanks
  • 4. Re: PO workflow status monitor say workflow complete with errors
    960034 Newbie
    Thanks for all your updates... I got the navigation from the metalink note 562551.1

=========================
    How to Start or Stop the Workflow Java Mailer?

a. Log into OAM and navigate to:

Sitemap > Under Workflow > Service Components > Select Workflow Notification Mailer Service > Click on Stop or Start.

b. Wait a minute and verify that mailer component stays in a STARTING or STOPPING state.
    =========================

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points