4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 18, 2012 8:31 AM by HakanBiroglu RSS

PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.1 installation

Team,

I want to install PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.1, PT 8.52, Oracle 11g DB on Windows Server 2008 R2 on Amazon Cloud.

can any one explain or share the doc that will help me for successful installation.

Thanks in Advance
        • 1. Re: PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.0 installation
          I just gone through edelivery site.

I came to know that we have only PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 .

My question are :-

1. What is difference between Media pack and Transalation Media pack.

2. which executable i need to download to install, I can see PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 - Revision 5 and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 - Maintenance Pack 14.

3. What is the difference Campus Solutions 9.0 - Revision 5 and Campus Solutions 9.0 - Maintenance Pack 14, which one i need to download and install.
          • 2. Re: PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.0 installation
            Nicolas.Gasparotto
            854874 wrote:
            I just gone through edelivery site.

I came to know that we have only PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 .

My question are :-

1. What is difference between Media pack and Transalation Media pack.
            Media Pack is a recut of a set of softwares within the based English language. Translation Media Pack is the same for the multilanguage.
            2. which executable i need to download to install, I can see PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 - Revision 5 and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 - Maintenance Pack 14.
            Revision is a recut of a given software. A maintenance pack a a set of bundles. You should install both.

Nicolas.
            • 3. Re: PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.0 installation
              In one of the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zE4aOobdr0

I saw that Revsion 5 conatin all the the MP till release. If i am not correct then do i have to install PS CS of MP 14 and top of that PS CS Revesion 5

Kindly suggest
              • 4. Re: PeopleSoft HCM/Campus Solutions 9.0 installation
                HakanBiroglu
                Readme from edelivery:

The PeopleSoft Human Capital Management and Campus Solutions 9.0 – Revision 5 media includes all maintenance posted through December 27, 2011 (up to PeopleSoft HCM and CS Maintenance Pack 13, PeopleSoft HRMS Bundle #18, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Bundle #23, PeopleSoft Payroll Tax Update 11-F, and Global Payroll Update 2011-F).

You are not obligated to install MP14, but you can apply it if you want to. With fresh installs, I would advice to apply the highest available patch/MP.
                If you download MP14 (V33144-01) it will contain MP14 Delta, which contain only the patches that are not includes in MP1-MP13, so you can apply this safely.

Hakan