This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 19, 2012 1:35 AM by gimbal2 RSS

Using the Oracle ADF Data Visualization Components in a standard JSF enviro

jmsjr Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I have asked this question on the JDeveloper and ADF forum, haven't gotten a response yet:

Using the Data Visualization Components from ADF in a JBoss 7.1.1

.. but I would like to ask the question here as well if anyone have used the data visualization components from Oracle ADF Essentials .. the free version ... using the graph components in general, but I am looking at specifically using the gantt chart component in particular ... in a standard JSF environment ( e.g. Tomcat + Mojarra, or JBoss with the built-in Mojarra implementation ) ??

I know there are other JSF charting components out there ...like the ones from PrimeFaces, but the gantt chart from ADF looks more ... well .. professional.
  • 1. Re: Using the Oracle ADF Data Visualization Components in a standard JSF enviro
    gimbal2 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    People are not prone to answer questions that are not really a problem. You want to know something about a free product, install it and see for yourself. In any case spreading your question around is not going to help you, the people who know about ADF are still going to be looking in the ADF forum. If you don't get an answer there, what chance do you think you have that you'll get one here where it is off-topic?

I'll close with a word of advice: you generally pay for quality. If you want professional looking charts, you'll probably have to look at commercial products.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points