This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Dec 24, 2012 2:25 AM by 975726 RSS

What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console

975726 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Guys,

Can any one tell me which values of EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console for sending notification to user created ?

What elements in EBM Header maps to this fields *(SYSTEM CODE, ERROR CODE, SERVICE NAME, and PROCESS_NAME)* in Error notification in AIA Console for sending notification to a particular user other than AIAIntegrationAdmin?
  • 1. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    GerhardDrasch(Oracle) Journeyer
    Only SYSTEM_CODE and PROCESS_NAME are derived from the EBM Header using the following XPath expressions:

PROCESS_NAME: /EBMHeader/BusinessScope[BusinessScopeTypeCode='BusinessProcess']/InstanceID
    SYSTEM_CODE: /EBMHeader/Sender/ID

The SERVICE_NAME is the name of the BPEL component in the faulting SOA composite. In the case of a mediator component it's the name of the SOA composite.

Finally, the ERROR_CODE comes from the SOA stack and depends on the actual error situation.

Gerhard
  • 2. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    975726 Newbie
    Hi Gerhard,

I tried to send notification using feature available in AIA FP whenever remote and binding fault happened to user SysAdmin creatred in Admin console under user & groups.

I have done the below configuration

1. Made entry in AIA console under error notification (Error code : blank service name: SampleBpel system code : sys process name: SampleBpel Role: SysAdmin FYIRole: SysAdmin).

2. configured email driver properties and work flow notification properties.

3. made entry in http://localhost:7001/sdpmessaging/userprefs-ui/ with user logged in SysAdmin and entered mail-id.

4. Populated EBM Header with the below values

<part name="AIAFault">
    <Fault>
    <EBMReference>
    <BusinessScopeReference>
    <InstanceID>SampleBpel</InstanceID>
    </BusinessScopeReference>
    <SenderReference>
    <ID>SYS</ID>
    <ObjectCrossReference/>
    <Application/>
    </SenderReference>
    </EBMReference>
    <B2BMReference/>
    <FaultNotification>
    <FaultMessage>
    <Code/>
    <Text></Text>
    <Stack></Stack>
    <IntermediateMessageHop/>
    </FaultMessage>
    <FaultingService>
    <ID>SampleBpel</ID>
    <ImplementationCode>BPEL</ImplementationCode>
    <InstanceID>10011</InstanceID>
    <ExecutionContextID>480626c0ac4cb5bd:-64972e88:13bb690ac70:-8000-0000000000010746</ExecutionContextID>
    </FaultingService>
    </FaultNotification>
    </Fault>
    </part>

5.Included fault-policies and fault-bindings.xml in project.

when testing the project with negative scenario generates the remote fault. I am able to see fault data i.e EBM Header in AIAReadJMSNotificationProcess.

But  it is unable to send notification for the user created (SysAdmin).

It is showing the default user values

Message ID (Recipient)     b89bc86bc0a805f10110c4aa3d93719f (USER:AIAIntegrationAdmin)
    Operation     Send
    Overall Status     Failed
    Status Code     ENGINE_PROCESSING_FAILURE
    Status Message     User could not be resolved to device addresses. Please see the log file for details.
    Timestamp     Dec 20, 2012 7:28:56 PM IST
    Gateway Message ID     

Sender     
    Recipient     USER:AIAIntegrationAdmin
    Driver Instance Name     
    Engine     /Farm_base_domain/base_domain/AdminServer/usermessagingserver
    Application Name     soa-infra
    Application Instance Name     

It is unable to send notification to the user   SysAdmin

Can you provide solution how can i send notification to user created (SysAdmin)?

what are the EBM Header values that need to be populated for sending notification to user created (SysAdmin)?
  • 3. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    Maybe as trivial as SYS != sys ?

Gerhard
  • 4. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    975726 Newbie
    SYS is populated in both EBM Header and configured SYS in AIA Console.

But facing the same issue not able to send notification to user created (SysAdmin) rather seeing the default user AIAIntegrationAdmin
  • 5. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    I tried the same setup and the same payload and it picks the user from the configuration row as expected. So I can only conclude your setup is somehow different from what you describe.

You can enable debugging for the EH code by adding the switch -Daia.debug=true to the JVM startup parameters. This will give you some detailed output in the server out file that should help to understand why it is not able to pick the record that you entered.

Gerhard
  • 6. Re: What values in EBM Header maps to error notification entry in AIA console
    975726 Newbie
    Thanks Gerhard.I tried to pass the header values to AIAsyncErrorHandling and it is working fine .

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points