This content has been marked as final. Show 15 replies
1. Place jar at <OIM_HOME>/server/ScheduledTask folder. No need to zip and register as plugin.Instead you can use UploadJars.bat utility to upload it for production But for testing just put at file system that’s enough. But, make sure you have this jar at only one place.
2. Place xml somewhere inside tmp/db/SetManagerScheduledTask.xml
3. Update weblogic.properties for below parameter
wls.servername=oim_server1 (name of your managed/oim server)
From_location= till tmp (ex: C:/tmp)
4. Make sure you have set the environment variable.
5. Go to <OIM_HOME>/server/bin and run below command
password: Admin/weblogic console password
url: t3://<Admin server Hostname or IP>:<Admin/weblogic port>
6. restart oim
Configure Scheduled task
1. Open scheduled job under Advance tab.
2. Click on (+ )sign to create new scheduled job
3. Search task as “<Task name given in Xml” and then provide below parameter
Job Name:<name given in xml or any name>
You can create as Periodic or no predefined
I created a folder tmp in desktop and created another folder db inside it and placed the scheduletask.xml file into it. After that i had set the environment variables and ran the script. It is giving the following error
Successfully connected to Admin Server 'AdminServer' that belongs to domain 'idm
Warning: An insecure protocol was used to connect to the
server. To ensure on-the-wire security, the SSL port or
Admin port should be used instead.
Location changed to domainRuntime tree. This is a read-only tree with DomainMBea
n as the root.
For more help, use help(domainRuntime)
Problem invoking WLST - Traceback (innermost last):
File "D:\OIM\Oracle_IDM1\server\bin\weblogicImportMetadata.py", line 21, in ?
File "D:\OIM\ORACLE~1\common\wlst\mdsWLSTCommands.py", line 289, in importMeta
File "D:\OIM\ORACLE~1\common\wlst\mdsWLSTCommands.py", line 795, in executeApp
File "D:\OIM\ORACLE~1\common\wlst\mdsWLSTCommands.py", line 765, in getMDSAppR
UserWarning: MDS-91002: MDS Application runtime MBean for "OIMMetadata" is not a
vailable. "importMetadata" operation failure.
Ok Rajiv :) Let me try the method given in R2 developer's guide. In OIM 10g we used to develop schedule tasks in minutes by copying the jar file directly and configuring it in design console or admin console. Here there are so many steps and its confusing . Some working fine in R1 which is not in R2. :(