This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Define a primary key for the table which you are creating the dimention, after that create logical dimension ----->Dimension with parent-child hierarchy.
mark if correct,
I have already a primary key for the dimension table .still looks like the member key is missing .is there any other property where i need to set up .
Did you defing cloure table? Check the steps here,
I cant find any reason why its not displaying.
what type of Hierarchy You are planning...
CAn you provide some example columns.
Cant you crete level based ??
I know you said you have primary key defined already but just to make sure, can you follow these steps:
1) Double click on dimension table
2) go to tab 'Keys'. check if your primary key is defined there.
3) If not, in 'Key Name', type in the key name
4) select the primary key(column) in 'Columns'.
5) Click OK.
and then try to create hierarchy by following these steps:
1) Right Click on the dimension table
2) Create Logical Dimension -> Dimension with Parent-Child Hierarchy...
3) Click OK (if you are OK with default values)