3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2013 4:07 AM by Nir RSS

ADF with BPM

Hi,

I have a good exposure with ADF but very new to BPM.
      I created a new BPM process, and then exposed a human task flow in adf, which is common across.

Now i want to do some task on click on approve button, this button came itself when we create the UI page for the human taskflow.
      I wrote a bean and then set a method on action, the method call #{invokeActionBean.invokeOperation}ar which was there, put this call into my bean using ex expression
      execute.

Now everything is working but somehow worklist stop refreshing automatically, can some one provide any input over this.

Thanks
      Vipin
        • 1. Re: ADF with BPM
          Sudipto Desmukh
          I wrote a bean and then set a method on action, the method call #{invokeActionBean.invokeOperation}ar which was there, put this call into my bean using ex expression
          execute
          What do you exactly mean by this statement.
          1)You basically need to write your own action listener for the Approve Button.
          actionListener="#{yourBeanName.YourActionListenerName}" // create this from the edit button next to ActionListener for the button in the property Inspector.
          2)Your bean should extend InvokeActionBean
          3)The ActionListener should have logic which you need to execute on your own then it should call super.invokeOperation() that ways the BPM Worlists methods and navigation will be called.
          • 2. Re: ADF with BPM
            Hi Sudipto,

I am doing almost same, I have written my own action listener and then calling the same method.
            Eventhing is working fine except the worklist refresh, which stopped when I modify the action listener.

Thx
            VIpin
            • 3. Re: ADF with BPM
              Nir

Hi 959967,

Can you please post the sample coding.

I'm facing to the same issue here...

Thanks.

Nir