This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 4:06 AM by 945537 RSS

Oracle Database Mobile Server - Copy folders/files to the mobile client

945537 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

I have a server with java application using oracle 11g as the database and application is deployed in app server

My requirement is i want to have the same application running at my client side (basically win32 laptops) with berkeley db as the client side db, so that i can do offline sync with the server. so i would like to understand how we can achieve the below

1. When the mobile client syncs with the mobile server i would also like to push the application files along with the berkeley db. I am able to publish the application along with the files in the mobile server (files are appearing under mobile manager==> Application ==> Files) but when mobile client syncs with the mobile server i am unable to get these files in mobile client. (these files are needed to deploy the application in the app server). Please throw some light as how to accomplish this.

2. I would like to know how "root-context.xml" should be configured so that application deployed on top of the tomcat server can talk to the berkeley db (file located in "<drive>tomcat\webapps\ROOT\WEB-INF\spring\root-context.xml" ). Any pointers please

Thanks a lot

Nag

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points