This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 11:31 AM by 851026 RSS

Make item to create Purchase Requisition and Work Order

960110 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I have a requirement for a Make item to create Back to Back Purchase Order from Sales Order. At the same time, need to create Work Order from Sales Order for the same item. I have done all setups for Back to Back order and able to create Purchase Requisition from Sales Order line. But how to create Work Order. What are the setups to achieve this? Thanks
  • 1. Re: Make item to create Purchase Requisition and Work Order
    Mahendra Journeyer
    Ajith_Kz; Consultant wrote:
    I have a requirement for a Make item to create Back to Back Purchase Order from Sales Order. At the same time, need to create Work Order from Sales Order for the same item. I have done all setups for Back to Back order and able to create Purchase Requisition from Sales Order line. But how to create Work Order. What are the setups to achieve this? Thanks
    I guess it can't be done..when u say u created a purchase req?i was just wondering how did the system let u to create a POR when you say it is a make item?

HTH
    Mahendra
  • 2. Re: Make item to create Purchase Requisition and Work Order
    851026 Newbie
    Hi Ajith,

Might be a good idea to visit ATO process. Standard oracle speaking, if your MAKE item is setup as an ATO item, you could use the ATO process to create a Work order for that ATO item.

Or else you would have to develop a custom process to do this

------
    Pubbs

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points