2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 29, 2012 5:26 AM by 718062

Cannot resize the corporate logo in EBS header

Hi

I was working on the customizing the EBS 12.1.1 login and applications pages. I had configured the right logo locations and modified the necessary profile values for the site.

The problem is that the company logo become smaller in size.

I need your help on how to make the custom corporate logo size fits and keeps its size when deployed in the EBS.

Also I need you to help me how to increase the hieght of the login page banner to fit the size of the logo.

Our corporate logo size is WxH 600 x 100 px

Please help me

Thank you in advance

C. D.
        • 1. Re: Cannot resize the corporate logo in EBS header
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          715059 wrote:
          Hi

I was working on the customizing the EBS 12.1.1 login and applications pages. I had configured the right logo locations and modified the necessary profile values for the site.

The problem is that the company logo become smaller in size.

I need your help on how to make the custom corporate logo size fits and keeps its size when deployed in the EBS.

Also I need you to help me how to increase the hieght of the login page banner to fit the size of the logo.

Our corporate logo size is WxH 600 x 100 px

Please help me

Thank you in advance

C. D.
          Please see if (R12 - Image Size Problem On Login Page [ID 459350.1]) helps.

Thanks,
          Hussein
          • 2. Re: Cannot resize the corporate logo in EBS header
            Hello Hussein

Thank you very much for your reply. I actually followed the note ID and it is a bug in 12.0, where is already fixed in my case as the applications version is 12.1.1

My issue here is that no matter the custom logo size is, it will be only fit with the original Oracle logo size, which is smaller than the corporate logo.

Oracle logo size: WxH is 155 x 20

Corporate logo size: WxH is 400 x 100

Currently the corporate logo is rendered and displayed as the size of Oracle Logo WxH 155 x 20. I need help in where to do the modification for the corporate logo rendered and displayed as its original size, 400 x 100. After that, I will need to modify the height of the header to fit with the new logo size.

Please help.

Thank you

C. D.