1. Multi Project reports must be in the existing default folders (like DAI for Dailies). You can create your own folders in BI, but multi-project reports will not import in CM from them. This is a carry over from prior PCM versions. If you add R_ reports to a custom folder, you'll see these options in PCM, but not M_ reports added to a custom folder.
2. Running the general Import forms and Reports should import multi project reports as well as R_ reports, etc., but when in doubt, you can open the Group Reports entry and run the import there.
3. If your new report (i.e. M_DAI_03 is not properly associated with a correct Data Model--e.g. DM_M_DAI_02) then the report will not appear in PCM.
Like older versions that used Infomaker, there are no really good resources. However, I would suggest you use the following:
1. BI--the web version provides you with fairly complete help, which I would encourage reviewing. You can also get documentation in PDF.
2. Tables and Joins--if you are unfamiliar with db schema go here and look for "Contract Management Joins Document"
3. There is a Discussion Forum for BI, which while it's general, may help you with some detailed questions. There is also a CM Discussion Forum, both of which might be useful to someone new.
4. The best place to start would be out of the box (OOTB) forms and reports that are provided. These have many data models for common tasks and report layouts that can be modified. One note is that these OOTB documents are built with the web tool, but you can also develop using the Word (RTF) BI developer.