3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 8, 2013 4:48 AM by 979958 RSS

OBIEE 11g - Navigation from Hierarchy Column

Hi Experts,

I have created one Organization Hierarchy (Country --> Region --> State --> City) in the Logical Layer of the rpd and pull that hierarchy with the dimension in the Presentation Layer. In the new analysis I have created dashboard prompt with the Organization hierarchy and created a report showing Total Headcount column and Organization Hierarchy column (using selection steps feature in OBIEE 11g).

Now when I select Region from the dashboard prompt, in the report it is showing me total headcount according to my region selected in the prompt, but when I tried to navigate from the Total Headcount to see the list of employees in that particular region, I am not able to see the list of employees belonging that particular region rather it is showing me the list of total employees at the Country level.

PS - In the navigation report I am prompting Country, Region, State and City from the Organization dimension, but I am not able to prompt Country, Region, State and City from the hierarchy column which is there in the Organization dimension.

Please Help.