This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 8:41 AM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Error skipped

qazianeel Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hello friends

Recently I upgraded Oracle Applications from 12.1.1 to 12.1.2 for which I used following document:
http://www.appsdba.info/docs/oracle_apps/Installation/R12/Upgrade_R1211_R1212.pdf

During installation I came across two errors:

i) Relink Error on All MSC Executables On Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) 5.x/Red Hat Linux (RHEL) 5.x (Doc ID 758831.1)
As recommended in above document (page 7) I skipped that error and continued with the patch but I didn't find the required binutils package which was causing same error on my server whereas document(s) recommended to upgrade it. My question is it necessary to install & upgrade the same package?

ii) Second error was Few pll/fmx have failed to compile
Again as recommended in document I skipped the error but document also recommended to "manually generate the plls/fmx files using adadmin".
I don't know how to generate plls/fmx please help or do I leave it as it is?

Server Configuration: EBS R12 on 64-bit Redhat Linux 5

Regards

Aneel Ahmed
  • 1. Re: Error skipped
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    qazianeel wrote:
    Hello friends

Recently I upgraded Oracle Applications from 12.1.1 to 12.1.2 for which I used following document:
    http://www.appsdba.info/docs/oracle_apps/Installation/R12/Upgrade_R1211_R1212.pdf

i) Relink Error on All MSC Executables On Oracle Enterprise Linux (OEL) 5.x/Red Hat Linux (RHEL) 5.x (Doc ID 758831.1)
    As recommended in above document (page 7) I skipped that error and continued with the patch but I didn't find the required binutils package which was causing same error on my server whereas document(s) recommended to upgrade it. My question is it necessary to install & upgrade the same package?
    If you plan to use the MSC module, you will need to fix this error. If not, you can ignore it for now.
    Again as recommended in document I skipped the error but document also recommended to "manually generate the plls/fmx files using adadmin".
    Pl see steps in this MOS Doc (section 5)

Using the OracleAS 10.1.2 Forms and Reports Builders with Oracle Applications Release 12 [ID 444248.1]
    Server Configuration: EBS R12 on 64-bit Redhat Linux 5

Regards

Aneel Ahmed
    HTH
    Srini
  • 2. Re: Error skipped
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    qazianeel wrote:
    Hello friends

You need to install the missing package(s) -- Oracle E-Business Suite Installation and Upgrade Notes Release 12 (12.1.1) for Linux x86-64 [ID 761566.1]

Please make sure you have all the packages under "Required Packages" section for your OS installed.
    Please compile them manually and post the error if you get any.

How to Generate Form, Library and Menu for Oracle Applications (11i and R12) [ID 130686.1]
    R12: How to Compile a Form in Release 12 [ID 1085928.1]
    Unable To Compile Custom Form Using Frmcmp Utility Receive FRM-91500 [ID 563655.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 3. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel Newbie
    I was making mistake while checking the required package, I rechecked the package and it is available. Then I downloaded the recommended .rpm file but it shows error while upgrading :
    package binutils-2.17.50.0.6-9.el5.x86_64 (which is newer than binutils-2.17.50.0.6-6.0.1.el5.x86_64) is already installed
    And for second error I used adadmin to generate forms which ended with error:
    The following Oracle Forms objects did not generate successfully:
    au resource CSSRTSK.pll
    au resource CSCCCTSK.pll
    cs forms/US CSXSRISR.fmx
    cs forms/US CSXSRTSK.fmx
    jtf forms/US JTFTKMAN.fmx
    csc forms/US CSCCCTSK.fmx
    csc forms/US CSCCCCRC.fmx
    Regards

Aneel Ahmed
  • 4. Re: Error skipped
    And for second error I used adadmin to generate forms which ended with error:
    The following Oracle Forms objects did not generate successfully:
    au resource CSSRTSK.pll
    au resource CSCCCTSK.pll
    cs forms/US CSXSRISR.fmx
    cs forms/US CSXSRTSK.fmx
    jtf forms/US JTFTKMAN.fmx
    csc forms/US CSCCCTSK.fmx
    csc forms/US CSCCCCRC.fmx
    Please compile those forms objects manually (using the docs referenced in my previous reply) and post the error here.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 5. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel Newbie
    Please compile those forms objects manually (using the docs referenced in my previous reply) and post the error here.
    I tried both the methods mentioned in document 1085928.1 but both are not working and giving the same error:
    ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified

Then I referred to the document: Unable To Compile Custom Form Using Frmcmp Utility Receive FRM-91500 [ID 563655.1], followed the steps, it also shows error:
    FRM-91500: Unable to start/complete the build.

Further echo $FORMS_PATH doesn't include $AU_TOP/forms/US.

Now? :-/
  • 6. Re: Error skipped
    Carlo den Otter Explorer
    Hello,

Try frmcmp_batch.sh
    If this fails check Note 431324.1 : "R12: Manual Forms compilation In R12 fails With: FRM-91500: Unable to start/complete the build"

Regards, Carlo.
  • 7. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel wrote:
    I tried both the methods mentioned in document 1085928.1 but both are not working and giving the same error:
    ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve the connect identifier specified

Then I referred to the document: Unable To Compile Custom Form Using Frmcmp Utility Receive FRM-91500 [ID 563655.1], followed the steps, it also shows error:
    FRM-91500: Unable to start/complete the build.

Further echo $FORMS_PATH doesn't include $AU_TOP/forms/US.

Now? :-/
    Please also see:

R12: "FRM-91500: UNABLE TO START/COMPLETE THE BUILD" Error When Compiling Forms via FRMCMP [ID 753135.1]
    Unable To Compile Custom Form Using Frmcmp Utility Receive FRM-91500 [ID 563655.1]

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 8. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel Newbie
    I was connected with server using putty and was unable to set DISPLAY environment on it, so instead of working through putty I ran command directly on server which ended with error:

frmcmp_batch.sh module=/PROD/oracle/TEST/apps/apps_st/appl/au/12.0.0/forms/US/CSXSRISR.fmb userid=apps/apps output_file=$AU_TOP/forms/US/CSXSRISR.fmx module_type=form

FRM-30064: Unable to parse statement select t.task_id, t.task_number, t.task_name from jtf_tasks_v t where t.source_object_type_code = :create_task.source_object_type_code and t.task_id <> :create_task.task_id and not exists (select 1 from jtf_task_depends d where d.dependent_on_task_id = t.task_id and d.task_id= :create_task.task_id) order by t.task_number.
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kksfbc-reparse-infinite-loop], [0x2AE3C4FD4378],
    Record Group TASK_DEPEND_TASK_NUMBER
    Form: CSXSRISR

FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output.
    Form not created

Then I followed first step of the document FRM-30064: Unable to parse statement Error When Compiling QOTUNSRH Form [ID 1184943.1], which states:

ERRORS DURING RECOMPILATION
    ---------------------------

PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

I don't know what to do next or how do I remove these errors :-s
  • 9. Re: Error skipped
    Srini Chavali-Oracle Oracle ACE Director
    Pl see if this MOS Doc can help

R12: Service Request Error: FRM-40105 FRM-40738 FRM-41045 Errors After Upgrade [ID 1230900.1]

HTH
    Srini
  • 10. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel wrote:
    I was connected with server using putty and was unable to set DISPLAY environment on it, so instead of working through putty I ran command directly on server which ended with error:

frmcmp_batch.sh module=/PROD/oracle/TEST/apps/apps_st/appl/au/12.0.0/forms/US/CSXSRISR.fmb userid=apps/apps output_file=$AU_TOP/forms/US/CSXSRISR.fmx module_type=form

FRM-30064: Unable to parse statement select t.task_id, t.task_number, t.task_name from jtf_tasks_v t where t.source_object_type_code = :create_task.source_object_type_code and t.task_id <> :create_task.task_id and not exists (select 1 from jtf_task_depends d where d.dependent_on_task_id = t.task_id and d.task_id= :create_task.task_id) order by t.task_number.
    ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kksfbc-reparse-infinite-loop], [0x2AE3C4FD4378],
    Record Group TASK_DEPEND_TASK_NUMBER
    Form: CSXSRISR

FRM-30085: Unable to adjust form for output.
    Form not created

Then I followed first step of the document FRM-30064: Unable to parse statement Error When Compiling QOTUNSRH Form [ID 1184943.1], which states:

---------------------------

I don't know what to do next or how do I remove these errors :-s
    Please see (After Upgrade To R12, ORA-04023 In Compiling All Forms [ID 1503874.1]).

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 11. Re: Error skipped
    Carlo den Otter Explorer
    ORA-00600 indicates an rdbms issue.
    Please check the patches and setup of the EBS/RDBMS interop note have been applied; for a list of these notes check Note 1072409.1 : "Database Documentation Resources for EBS Release 11i and R12"
    If this fails to solve the error you might raise a service request and upload the alert.log file.

Regards, Carlo.
  • 12. Re: Error skipped
    qazianeel Newbie
    I followed the steps mentioned in doc: After Upgrade To R12, ORA-04023 In Compiling All Forms [ID 1503874.1] but for some reason the wizard didn't complete and it changed the tnsnames.ora file as well resulting the database was un-accessible which I reset again manually.

Then I tried R12: Service Request Error: FRM-40105 FRM-40738 FRM-41045 Errors After Upgrade [ID 1230900.1] steps and ran utlirp.sql and utlrp.sql as recommended and in last the compilation has ended up with some errors:

OBJECTS WITH ERRORS
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DOC> The following query reports the number of errors caught during
    DOC> recompilation. If this number is non-zero, please query the error
    DOC> messages in the table UTL_RECOMP_ERRORS to see if any of these errors
    DOC> are due to misconfiguration or resource constraints that must be
    DOC> fixed before objects can compile successfully.
    DOC>#

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

----------
    SQL> select count(*) from dba_objects where status = 'INVALID';

COUNT(*)
    - - - - - - - - - -

Can I generate forms now?
  • 13. Re: Error skipped
    Carlo den Otter Explorer
    It depends on which objects are still invalid, but you can try.
    Because utlrp sometimes leaves some objects from APPS invalid that can be compiled I suggest you compile the Apps objects using adadmin before compiling forms.
    Regards, Carlo.
  • 14. Re: Error skipped
    Can I generate forms now?
    Yes. However, in case any of the existing invalid objects is related to any of those forms you may get an error when you compile those forms.

Thanks,
    Hussein
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points