Oracle Community Directory
Oracle Community FAQ
My Oracle Support Community (MOSC)
Go Directly To
Oracle Technology Network Community
My Oracle Support Community
OPN Cloud Connection
Oracle Employee Community
Oracle User Group Community
OTN Speaker Bureau
Business Intelligence Foundation
Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
This discussion is archived
: Jan 5, 2013 7:40 AM by
OBIEE/ADF Integration using the Action Framework
Jan 5, 2013 7:40 AM
I would like to integrate OBIEE and ADF to achieve the following.
1. Embed BI objects into an ADF application
2. Pass parameter from the ADF application to the BI objects
3. Pass context (parameters) from the BI object to the ADF components
4. Have the BI objects call JDeveloper web services from the dashboard
5. Other integration points to be developed in future
6. Combine OLTP and BI data in single ADF form
7. Source ADF BC data from OBIEE metadata layer
8. ADF application call BI alerts, actions from ADF application
Could any one have tried to integrate OBIEE and ADF to achieve any of the above.
If so please help with your experience.
Any information given shall be highly appreciated.
This content has been marked as final.
Show 0 replies