This discussion is archived
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Jan 6, 2013 6:34 AM by 955912 Go to original post RSS
  • 75. Re: sqlnet.ora Network Configuration File " parameters  missing"
    955912 Explorer
    Currently Being Moderated
    that thread redirected to installation group.

It will probably be easier for you to reinstall the software than trying to fix your failed installation.

Please note that here is a separate forum for Oracle Database installation issues. It will be more suitable for these kind of questions:
    https://forums.oracle.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=64

I suggest to close here and create a new thread there, with a reference link to this post.
  • 76. Re: sqlnet.ora Network Configuration File " parameters  missing"
    955912 Explorer
    Hello sb92075

Really i don't know why you are opposing to interact here ?

Please try to understand our situation. POSTING (THERE & HERE ) => please don't consider as spam.

Who answered to my previous questions here , they can understand easily from "TOP to BOTTOM"
    So again no need to explain everything to someone. If i continue this thread , i hope to finish my problems
    very soon. So that i came here.

Asking questions and trying to find real things this is really "oracle enthusiasm" because of oracle professional.

Thanks then ....
  • 77. Re: sqlnet.ora Network Configuration File " parameters  missing"
    EdStevens Guru
    952909 wrote:
    Hello sb92075

Really i don't know why you are opposing to interact here ?

Please try to understand our situation. POSTING (THERE & HERE ) => please don't consider as spam.
    "Please understand" how these forums work. There are different forums for different subjects. Not all questions clearly fall into one or the other, but the more closely you can align the forum to your qustion, the more likely you will get a satisfactory answer in the minimum time.

Who answered to my previous questions here , they can understand easily from "TOP to BOTTOM"
    So again no need to explain everything to someone. If i continue this thread , i hope to finish my problems
    very soon. So that i came here.
    But every time you switch subjects - switch problems - you just create a mess. YOU may think it is more efficient, but trust me, it isn't. It is more confusing for those trying to help, it creates the impression you are just abusing the forum by expecting volunteers to provide you with free on-the-job training, and the longer a thread runs, the less likely it is to draw new attention. If I see a thread has a certain number of responses, my reaction is to NOT read it, because I'll assume either (1) it is being well taken care of or (2) the OP is unteachable.

Bottom line is, it doesn't make any difference what you think is the best way to get help on the forum. What matters is what those offering help think. The way you are treated on the forums - and that affects the quality of the help you receive - is based a great deal on the reputation you build for yourself. You've been told what the community standards are.

>
    Asking questions and trying to find real things this is really "oracle enthusiasm" because of oracle professional.

Thanks then ....
  • 78. Re: sqlnet.ora Network Configuration File " parameters  missing"
    955912 Explorer
    Hello Edstevens ;

Oh ! I lost my last opportunity also here ..

ok. but you don't want to answer my questions here .
    I don't think  answering to my questions is not a big issue for you.

Asking questions are to equip myself and resolving problems
    but you are saying treated on the forums - and that affects the quality

OK Stevens , Have a great day !

Edited by: 952909 on Jan 6, 2013 6:34 AM
1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points