I have enabled SSO for my application. It was working in 4.1 version. I have upgraded to 4.2 now and the same code doesn't work now.
I have created an authentication scheme where i check if a particular person is an employee based on a flag. If he is, then I return 1 to the authorization scheme i have created.
This always returns 0 even if the flag is set to 'Y'. I have tried hard coding the user_id as well. It doesn't work.
I tried printing the :APP_USER but it does not give any output.
Apex 4.2 lives in a different schema than 4.1. That means grants, synonyms and custom_auth_sso_902 have to be executed again, to enable SSO in the new schema. The details are in support doc #1243054.1.