This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2013 5:02 AM by rukbat RSS

how to build a website

Rahul_India Journeyer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi all
I want to build a website using JAVA technologies.I want to use core java,jsp,struts,servlet for building a small dummy website.
Any tutorial available?
  • 1. Re: how to build a website
    EJP Guru
    Yes
  • 2. Re: how to build a website
    Rahul_India Journeyer
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    can u give the link buddy
  • 3. Re: how to build a website
    Kayaman Guru
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    There's millions of links, go to your favorite search engine and start looking. If you can't even use a search engine, you aren't going to be able to build a working website.
  • 4. Re: how to build a website
    Rahul_India Journeyer
    Kayaman wrote:
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    There's millions of links, go to your favorite search engine and start looking. If you can't even use a search engine, you aren't going to be able to build a working website.
    this forum is for helping people.if u cant help then dont reply. no need to school me on using the search engine :).i have already done that but couldnt find any useful link.
    thanks
  • 5. Re: how to build a website
    jwenting Journeyer
    Rahul India wrote:
    Kayaman wrote:
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    this forum is for helping people.if u cant help then dont reply. no need to school me on using the search engine :).i have already done that but couldnt find any useful link.
    thanks
    we're not your buddy, kid. And he did help you, by telling you how to get the information you need. By your question you clearly seemed to lack basic understanding of the use of search engines (and your hostile comeback shows the same) so telling you what he did was very good information indeed.
  • 6. Re: how to build a website
    Rahul_India Journeyer
    jwenting wrote:
    Rahul India wrote:
    Kayaman wrote:
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    thanks
    we're not your buddy, kid. And he did help you, by telling you how to get the information you need. By your question you clearly seemed to lack basic understanding of the use of search engines (and your hostile comeback shows the same) so telling you what he did was very good information indeed.
    i said dont reply if you dont want to help.Anyways i dont need arrogant people helping me.i could figure it out myself .
  • 7. Re: how to build a website
    876530 Newbie
    Rahul India wrote:
    i said dont reply if you dont want to help.
    They did help.
    Anyways i dont need arrogant people helping me.
    Nobody was arrogant.
    i could figure it out myself .
    You could have fooled us.
    You're welcome.
  • 8. Re: how to build a website
    gimbal2 Guru
    Rahul India wrote:
    Kayaman wrote:
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    Yes
    this forum is for helping people.
    Those are only statements made by people who want something. In this case you want to be "helped", which in your case translates to "been spoon fed that which you can easily find yourself". And thus this entire forum in your opinion must be exactly about that because that would be beneficial to you.

Alas, you're wrong. But you're cute for being patient #100000 that tried.
  • 9. Re: how to build a website
    EJP Guru
    .Anyways i dont need arrogant people helping me.i could figure it out myself.
    I agree completely that you can figure it out yourself. hence my initial answer. But then if you can figure it out yourself, why are you asking the question? On the evidence, you need help from wherever you can get it, 'arrogant people' or otherwise. Perceived arrogance of the source has nothing to so with the quality of the information it provides.
  • 10. Re: how to build a website
    Rahul_India Journeyer
    EJP wrote:
    .Anyways i dont need arrogant people helping me.i could figure it out myself.
    I agree completely that you can figure it out yourself. hence my initial answer. But then if you can figure it out yourself, why are you asking the question? On the evidence, you need help from wherever you can get it, 'arrogant people' or otherwise. Perceived arrogance of the source has nothing to so with the quality of the information it provides.
    I just got angered because some people here consider themselves know-it-all type.They always try to pick on someone.I aint denying they dont help .There is a decent way to reply like you did.
  • 11. Re: how to build a website
    EJP Guru
    .I aint denying they dont help
    You did deny it. You said, and I quote, "Anyways I don't need arrogant people helping me". Not that I saw any arrogance in what's been posted here. Just a basically futile question on your part, and a series of utterly predictable responses.
  • 12. Re: how to build a website
    Rahul_India Journeyer
    EJP wrote:
    If you can't even use a search engine, you aren't going to be able to build a working website.
    This is arrogance and rude.That guy didnt knew if i googled it or not then how can he say i cant use search engine.
    Well like i have said before if u dont like someones question or find the question stupid just dont reply and ignore it.Its not hard.Yes i still say if you are going to reply in a way that sounds arrogant you better not reply .There is always someone else to help.
  • 13. Re: how to build a website
    Kayaman Guru
    Rahul India wrote:
    EJP wrote:
    If you can't even use a search engine, you aren't going to be able to build a working website.
    This is arrogance and rude.That guy didnt knew if i googled it or not then how can he say i cant use search engine.
    Well apparently you can't use a search engine. You ask us for "the link", like there's a single tutorial for this.
    If you can't find a tutorial on Google, then you really don't know how to search. And that's a huge problem if you intend to program anything.
    Well like i have said before if u dont like someones question or find the question stupid just dont reply and ignore it.
    Well, if you don't like my answer, tough luck. I can't control your questions and you can't control my answers.
  • 14. Re: how to build a website
    gimbal2 Guru
    Kayaman wrote:
    If you can't find a tutorial on Google, then you really don't know how to research. And that's a huge problem if you intend to program anything.
    (IMO)
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points