This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hi jasarathi1 person found this helpful
This unfortunately can be caused by many reasons.
The errors that I can imagine now are:
1. 'Access Denied' Error While Copying Files to Remote Node. Problem about permissions of directory or disks.
2. PRKC-1002 Error; This is because the date on the local node is higher than the date on the remote node(s).
3. The ORACLE_HOME or GRID_HOME were owned by different users.
4. Different configurations in your nodes (rpm, kernels, permissions etc ...)
5. Network problems
6. SSH User Equivalence between the nodes
Would be really interesting to evaluate the records of the installation log and see what happened moments before the error.
Could you put here some parts of the log?
Edited by: Flávio Soares on Jan 10, 2013 10:30 AM
Thanks for immediate reply.
The reason why node1 not copying oracle home to node2 is,
i did like,
#service iptables stop
(found this on another message of this same forum) and now its working fine.
Oh really ... very nice !
The firewall can be one problem too :)
Thanks for the feedback!