2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2013 12:55 AM by Madhavi Banavali RSS

Removing Shared members from period dimension

Dears,

I'm working on EPMA application. I created a child member under period dimension and under this child, I created months as shared members with "Alternate Time Period" property.

When I removed/deleted these shared members, the validation process generated the following errors:

Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Jan' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Feb' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Mar' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Apr' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'May' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Jun' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Jul' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Aug' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Sep' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Oct' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Nov' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.
      Error : Period dimension 'Periods' is missing a Base Time Period member 'Dec' that has been removed since the last deployment. Base Time Period members cannot be removed once the dimension is deployed.

Why the error mentioned that the members I have removed are "Base Time Period" although I assigned "Alternate Time Period" in their properties?
      How can I solve this issue to use the application instead of creating a new one?

Thanks in advance
      Ahmed Farrag