This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Which version of Smartview and Office?
Hope the below Knowledge article might be helpful.
Smart View Error "Run-time error '53': File not found: HsAddin" when Clicking on Smart View Toolbar (Doc ID 875795.1)
Charles Babu J
I recently encountered this issue. It is because the COM Add-ins might have been disabled for the Hyperion SmartView. I did the following steps to resolve it:
I have Microsoft Office 2010.
1. Click on File and then click Options.
2. Click Add-Ins.
3. Under Manage in the bottom of the panel, click on Disabled Items. Click Go
4. Make sure that the Excel Add-in is not there in the disabled list.
5. Now, under Manage, click on COM Add-in, and then click Go.
6. Check the SmartView COM Add-in or Click Add button to browse and add SmartView Add-in (HsAddin.dll) if it does not exist.
This should fix the issue.
Edited by: 961353 on Sep 25, 2012 2:10 PM