This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Hello, I am new to BPM, but if I understand correctly about your question, you can try the following idea.
1. create a process data objects, you can call it "taskAOutcome", data type is string.
2. drag a "Script" before taskA, and set the taskAOutcome as "true" in the Data association.
3. on your human task A's webpage, invisible the taskAOutcome and set taskAOutcome.inputvalue as "false" if user check some checkbox you have.
4. drag a Exclusive gateway before task B, and in one of the conditional sequence flow you should set the condition to something like taskAOutcome == "false". depends on the flow you point to.
5. so the basic idea is to create a data object to carry the value which will tell the token where to go next.
please feel free to correct me, but this is what I will do in this situation. Hope it helps.