1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 21, 2013 9:52 AM by Gerhard Drasch-Oracle RSS

Deploying EBF with a Human Task and Task Forms usingAIA Deployment Plan

Anish Raj
      Hi All,

I have a set of composites for an invoice interface - File Adapter, Req ABCS, EBS, Prov ABCS, DB Adapter, Resp EBS and an EBF. If my invoice doesnt go through due to some validation errors, I let the user edit the invoice using a Human Task called from my EBF.

When I deploy the EBF from the jdeveloper, it deploys the Task Form as well, and they get deployed correctly. For the test and production instances, we use AID scripts, and they work fine for all the AIA components. I am looking for suggestions on how to deploy the Task form (ADF) linked to the Human Task of an AIA component.

Thanks for the help.

Regards
      Anish.
        • 1. Re: Deploying EBF with a Human Task and Task Forms usingAIA Deployment Plan
          Gerhard Drasch-Oracle
          Anish,
          tasks forms are not really different from other applications when it comes to deployment via an AIA deployment plan. There are some examples available for this in FP's own deployment plan, e.g. like this:

<Application name="ActorNotNull_FYINull"
          filelocation="${AIA_HOME}/Infrastructure/Install/applications/ActorNotNull_FYINull.ear"
          wlserver="fp" failonerror="false" action="deploy"/>

So these task forms can simply be deployed like any other ear, you just need to explicitly call it out in the deployment plan.

Gerhard