This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 18, 2013 1:29 AM by viktor.jarolim RSS

Problem when deploy is running (ORA-02292 - FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02)

938252 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi!
I'm having problem below with deploy of OSM cartridge:

<10-Jan-2013 11:42:59,883 BRST AM> <INFO> <process.TransitionDeployer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <ProxyException [ORA-02292: integrity restriction (OSM_HOM.FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02) violated - son register found
Nested Exception: ORA-02292: [integrity constraint (OSM_HOM.FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02) violated - child record found
] ignored while adding Transition>
<10-Jan-2013 11:42:59,912 BRST AM> <INFO> <process.TransitionDeployer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '2' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <ProxyException [ORA-02292: integrity restriction (OSM_HOM.FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02) violated - son register found
Nested Exception: ORA-02292: [integrity constraint (OSM_HOM.FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02) violated - child record found
] ignored while adding Transition>

This message is only INFO, but in my flow the transitions are changed of incorrect form.
For example: I have some process linked to the "join A", and I change one of them for the "join B" (remove link to "A"). After deploy, in prodution my cartridge has linked the process to the "Join A" and "Join B".

Edited by: fernandoofj on 10/01/2013 16:02
  • 1. Re: Problem when deploy is running (ORA-02292 - FK_OM_ORDER_POS_INPUT_02)
    viktor.jarolim Explorer
    Currently Being Moderated
    Hi I believe you have pending orders and are trying to remove an entity from your process (join), which is referenced by the order data.
    That will fail because of constraint violation.
    Try deploying this cartridge as a new version.
    You have to be careful when making changes to cartridges as some will require a new version.
    It is not so easy to summarize waht does and does not require a new version, you need to know the data structure.
    regards
    Viktor

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points